Technoprint specialises in supplying ‘Patient Information Leaflets’ and ‘Instruction for Use’ leaflets into the pharmaceutical, medical device, healthcare, veterinary and cosmetic industries. We are a dedicated team based in Cheshire and are highly regarded within the industry, supporting and servicing customers throughout the UK.
Our mission statement is “To provide high quality patient information leaflets with a world class customer service, by using our knowledge and significant experience to offer our partners technical guidance, industry leading solutions and innovations”.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working individual who enjoys problem solving, as this will be required from day one as a Production Technician. You will be given responsibility and become part of our team straight away. A positive, flexible attitude and enthusiasm to learn are all essential in this role. We value these traits highly and would like to hear from you if you have them – regardless of your formal qualifications.
You will be crossed trained in the skills of both printing and folding, potentially extended in time to cover activities in the Quality and Office functions. We also offer an apprenticeship qualification to anyone who joins us with no experience.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Setting up and operating print presses and finishing machines.
- Packing product from the machines into boxes.
- Supporting finishing by collating the trays and shippers required for the next job.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed. Due to our standards, there are important checks and signing required with the documentation.
- Working in a manner that is compliant to our accreditation standards for quality and the environment (ISO9001:2015, PS9000:2015 and ISO14001:2015).
- Complex paper folding solutions.
- Development and review of production standard operating procedures.
- Working in a safe manner and maintaining the cleanliness of your work area.
You will be / have:
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
- Capable of repetitive lifting of loads.
- A methodical and meticulous approach to work.
- Focused on safe working practices and the correct use of PPE.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A positive can-do attitude with a flexible approach to your duties.
- A positive attitude to change, and a desire to actively look for improvement opportunities with a willingness and determination to see them through to implementation.
- Open to new ideas and a willingness to share knowledge and experience with other team members.
- A professional manner and an ability to act as an ambassador for the Company.
- Good communication skills for liaising with colleagues and external customers and suppliers.
What we offer you
- A competitive rate of pay.
- An excellent benefits package will be offered upon completion of a probation period including a healthcare cash plan cover to claim back costs for dental, optical, and other medical expenses.
- Training and development opportunities.
- The support of a dedicated management team.
- Gym membership discount.
- Perks at Work – access to 30,000+ national & high street employee discounts; free online wellbeing classes.
- Company social events provided by the Company.
- Convenient on-site parking.