Technoprint specialises in supplying ‘Patient Information Leaflets’ and ‘Instruction for Use’ leaflets into the pharmaceutical, medical device, healthcare, veterinary and cosmetic industries. We are a dedicated team based in Cheshire and are highly regarded within the industry, supporting and servicing customers throughout the UK.
Our mission statement is “To provide high quality patient information leaflets with a world class customer service, by using our knowledge and significant experience to offer our partners technical guidance, industry leading solutions and innovations”.
You will be employed on a part-time fixed term (6 month) basis as a PA and HR Administrator reporting to our MD and General Manager. Working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.30am – 12.30pm, however we can offer some flexibility with the working pattern and potentially some home working.
The candidate will be highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing your workload and prioritising tasks in a rapidly changing environment. You will have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility, meticulous time management skills and a can-do attitude.
Responsibilities in the role will include managing the diary for the MD, preparing for, and sometimes attending meetings, ensuring you produce an agenda, minutes and ensuring action points are followed up, and making occasional travel arrangements.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Provision of a comprehensive HR and Training administration service to the business.
- Act as the first port of call for all communications with the MD and supporting the Senior Management Team both internally and externally, actively dealing with written correspondence
- Take full responsibility for the management of the diary, arranging and often rearranging meetings and appointments
- Be highly organised with a well-developed eye for detail and be able to deal with complex and ever-changing work schedules and arrangements
- Manage the utilisation of the HR system to ensure maintenance of accurate and timely employment records.
- Be able to brief the MD on matters, and where necessary make recommendations
- Microsoft PowerPoint to prepare presentations including tables and charts as well as developing briefing notes and commentary to a high standard of accuracy and professionalism
- Preferably Microsoft Excel, maintaining databases and using formulas to analyse data and produce charts
- Raising some purchase orders and receipting these in on an adhoc basis
- Administration support to the wider business, when required and during absence/peak work periods.
- Gain an understanding of the strategy and direction of the business to provide effective support
- Be known to work hard to build team consensus and instinctively understand how to motivate others to deliver
- Deal with arranging and dealing with the Companies Teambuilding and social events
You will be / have:
- Experienced in PA and Administrative roles.
- Experienced in the areas of HR and training administration. This would be an advantage, but training would be given.
- High levels of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality.
- A highly effective communicator with colleagues and all internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Team player.
- Professional manner – ambassador for Technoprint.
- Highly organised with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
What we offer you
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience and participation in the Company quarterly bonus scheme, linked to our key objectives.
- An excellent benefits package will be offered including a healthcare cash plan cover to claim back costs for dental, optical and other medical expenses.
- We can offer flexibility in working hours.
- Corporate social events paid for by the Company.
- Training and development opportunities.
- The support of a dedicated management team.