Technoprint specialises in supplying ‘Patient Information Leaflets’ and ‘Instruction for Use’ leaflets into the pharmaceutical, medical device, healthcare, veterinary and cosmetic industries. We are a dedicated team based in Cheshire and are highly regarded within the industry, supporting and servicing customers throughout the UK.
Our mission is to provide high quality patient information leaflets with a world class customer service.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working individual who enjoys problem solving, as this will be required from day one as a Production Technician. You will be given responsibility and become part of our team straight away. A positive, flexible attitude and enthusiasm to learn are all essential in this role. We value these traits highly and would like to hear from you if you have them – regardless of your formal qualifications.
You will be crossed trained in the skills of both printing and folding; we also offer an apprenticeship qualification to anyone who joins us with no experience.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Setting up and operating print presses and folding machines.
- Performing routine preventative and breakdown maintenance duties on machinery.
- Packing product from the machines into boxes.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed. Due to our standards there are important checks and signing required with the documentation.
- Working in a manner that is compliant to our accreditation standards for quality and the environment (ISO9001:2015, PS9000:2015 and ISO14001:2015).
- Complex paper folding solutions
- Development and review of production standard operating procedures.
- Working in a safe manner and maintaining the cleanliness of you work area.
You will be / have:
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
- A methodical and meticulous approach to work.
- Focused on safe working practices and the correct use of PPE.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A positive can-do attitude with a flexible approach to your duties.
- A positive attitude to change, and a desire to actively look for improvement ideas with a willingness and determination to see them through to implementation.
- Open to new ideas and a willingness to share knowledge and experience with other team members.
- A professional manner and an ability to act as an ambassador for the Company.
- Good communication skills for liaising with colleagues and external customers and suppliers.
What we offer you
- A competitive salary, shift allowance, and participation in the Company quarterly bonus scheme, linked to our key objectives.
- An excellent benefits package will be offered including a healthcare cash plan cover to claim back costs for dental, optical, and other medical expenses.
- Training and development opportunities.
- The support of a dedicated management team.
- Corporate gym membership discount.
- Corporate social events provided by the Company.
- Convenient on-site parking.
We welcome the opportunity to have an initial discussion to ascertain if we can successfully work together.