Technoprint specialises in supplying ‘Patient Information Leaflets’ and ‘Instruction for Use’ leaflets into the pharmaceutical, medical device, healthcare, veterinary and cosmetic industries. We are a dedicated team based in Cheshire and are highly regarded within the industry, supporting and servicing customers throughout the UK.
Our ethos is to provide exceptional customer support.
You will be employed as a PA and HR Administrator reporting to our MD and General Manager.
Working to clear accountabilities, you will be required to provide a comprehensive range of PA and administration support to the Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team to assist with the day-to-day operations of the organisation. In addition, to provide specific HR, training and general administrative support to the wider business.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Provision of a full PA support service to the Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team.
- Provision of a comprehensive HR administration service to the business.
- Provision of a comprehensive training administration service to the business.
- Manage the utilisation of the HR System Software to ensure maintenance of accurate and timely employment records.
- Manage the process to conduct employee surveys.
- Provision of administrative support to the wider business, when required, to maintain business continuity during periods of absence/peak work periods.
- Carry out all administrative activities to support the Company’s teambuilding and social events.
You will be / have:
- Experienced in PA and Administrative roles.
- Experienced in the areas of HR and training administration. This would be an advantage, but training would be given.
- High levels of integrity, discretion and confidentiality.
- A highly effective communicator with colleagues and all internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Team player.
- Professional manner – ambassador for Technoprint.
- Highly organised with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
What we offer you
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience and participation in the Company quarterly bonus scheme, linked to our key objectives.
- An excellent benefits package will be offered including a healthcare cash plan cover to claim back costs for dental, optical and other medical expenses.
- We can offer flexibility in working hours.
- Corporate social events paid for by the Company.
- Training and development opportunities.
- The support of a dedicated management team.
We welcome the opportunity to have an initial discussion to ascertain if we can successfully work together.