Technoprint specialises in supplying ‘Patient Information Leaflets’ and ‘Instruction for Use’ leaflets into the pharmaceutical, medical device, healthcare, veterinary and cosmetic industries. We are a dedicated team based in Cheshire and are highly regarded within the industry, supporting and servicing customers throughout the UK.
Our mission is to provide high quality patient information leaflets with a world class customer service.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working individual who enjoys problem solving as this will be required from day one as an Apprentice Production Operative. You’ll be given responsibility and become part of our team straight away whilst working to pass your apprenticeship. A positive attitude plus excellent time-keeping and enthusiasm to learn are all essential in this role. We value these traits highly and would like to hear from you if you have them – regardless of your grades or formal qualifications. You will be crossed trained in the skills of both printing and folding.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Setting up and running print presses and folding machines
- Performing maintenance duties on machinery
- Packing from the machines into boxes
- Ensuring all documentation is completed
- Working in a manner that is compliant to our accreditation standards for quality and the environment
- Complex paper folding solutions
- Maintaining the cleanliness of you work area
You will be / have:
- Comfortable working independently
- A methodical and meticulous approach to work
- A keen eye for detail
- A positive can-do attitude
- A positive attitude to change
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and participation in the Company quarterly bonus scheme, linked to our key objectives.
- An excellent benefits package will be offered including a healthcare cash plan cover to claim back costs for dental, optical and other medical expenses.
- Corporate social events paid for by the Company.
- Training and development opportunities.
- The support of a dedicated management team.
- An excellent opportunity to maintain employment with us once your apprenticeship is finished.
We welcome the opportunity to have an initial discussion to ascertain if we can successfully work together.